Saturday 6 January 2018

12 Questions with Malin Malle Jansson


1) Who is Malin Jansson? (where are you from, what do you do, a bit about yourself (hobbies, etc) 

I'm a calisthenics and street workout athlete, a swedish influencer, and a healthcoach. I'm from Sweden, and my hobbies are pretty much to workout and try to spend time with my family. 


2) How many years have you been training? 

I've been training in different sports my whole life, but I've only been in to calisthenics for about 2 years. 


3) Whats been the most challenging/hardest part of your journey so far? and how have you overcome them (set backs, rejections, injuries, basically anything difficult that you have had to overcome)

I would say to be an official person. People look up to you, they are expecting things to happen, and that's a pressure. But at the same time, that's my dream, so I have to overcome that fear. 

4) What does your typical workout/diet routine look like?

My workout routine consists of a warmup for about 30 mins, then it's skill training (either it's dynamics or statics) then I end the session with strength training (reps and sets). About my diet, I don't eat meat, milk or gluten. I try to eat limited amount of sugar, like once a week. I take supplements like Omega 3, D-vit, B12, BCAA, vegan PWO and sometimes vegan protein. 

5) What new knowledge have you learned over this past year regarding training, lifestyle and nutrition?

That my body if capable of so much more than I could ever emagine. And that I've started to believe in myself.

6) Whats your favourite cheat/Treat meal?

SWEETS!! Mostly licorice though. 

7) one supplement that you could not live without? 

B12, since I don't eat meat.

8) If you had to start out from scratch with your physique what would you do differently and why? 

 Nothing actually. 

9) Who do you look upto in the fitness industry and why?

I look up to my boyfriend @Danielflefil. He's really hard working, he has high goals and he never gives up.  

10) If you had to give one bit of advice to people starting out what would that be?

Take help from someone who knows. That's what I did, and that minimized the risks of making beginner mistakes. 

11) What new goals are on the horizon?

To become the world champion, and to inspire thousands of people to do what they love and become the best versions of themselves. 

12) Where can people find you? (website, social media accounts) 

Instagram: www.instagram.com/malinmallejansson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/malleworkout
Youtube: www.youtube.com/malinmalle




LATEST 12 QUESTIONS BELOW....................