Friday 12 October 2018

12 Questions with Athlete/Performer Stefanie Millinger


1) Who is Stefanie Millinger? (where are you from, what do you do, a bit about yourself (hobbies, etc)

So I’m Steffi aka Milli, I am 26 years old and I am from Salzburg, Austria. I am an Athlete and a Performer (contortionist/Upsidedowner).. I have a unique view of the world!

2) How many years have you been training? (Including how you got started, etc)

I have been Performing as a contortionist since I was 20 years old and I am 100% self taught (I have never had a Trainer, or anyone to teach me my art).

3) Whats been the most challenging/hardest part of your journey so far? and how have you overcome them (set backs, rejections, injuries, basically anything difficult that you have had to overcome

I found the hardest part to be when everyone said it could ny be done, and with no one believing in you means have to walk the road alone. 

4) What does your typical workout/diet routine look like? (With any particular protocols you rate). 

I currently train a lot! Really, it’s like seven days a week between 6-10 (Calisthenics). I don’t really diet as I love to eat anything and everything 😁 

5) What new knowledge have you learned over this past year regarding training, lifestyle and nutrition? (And How has it changed your focus for the future).

I have learnt that you should never stop believing in yourself, it’s important to hold on to your dreams, travel as much as you can and always form your own opinion about things. 

6) Whats your favourite cheat/Treat meal?

Not really a Treat/Cheat meal but I absolutely Love Couscous.

7) Whats one supplement that you could not live without?

I could not function with Adrenaline 🤙🏻👅 (Good thing I have a lot).


8) If you had to start your Journey from scratch with both your health & physique what would you do differently and why?

I am really happy with my life so I wouldn’t change anything at all.  Love the journey so far.

9) Who do you look upto in the fitness industry and why?

It has to be Philippe Petit (a French high-wire artist who gained fame for his high-wire walk between the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center). Philippe is not my idol, I just see myself in him and feel like that I can feel the same way he feels about his art. 

10) If you had to give one bit of advice to people starting out what would that be?

If you want to reach a certain level it’s not enough just to want it, you have to give everything and live it.

11) What new goals do you have on the horizon?

To travel around the world and see many different cultures 😍 

 12) Where can people find you? (website, social media accounts)

Instagram @steffiniemillinger
Facebook @steffiniemillinger

LATEST 12 QUESTIONS BELOW....................