Friday 19 January 2018

12 Questions with Fanny Josefine Ahifors


1) Who is Fanny Josefine Ahifors? (where are you from, what do you do, a bit about yourself (hobbies, etc)

I am from Sweden and I love to workout.

2) How many years have you been training?

I don't know how to count it. I did horse riding when I was younger, Then later kickboxning and boxing. I started with climbing and ninja training around two and a half years ago. 

3) Whats been the most challenging/hardest part of your journey so far? and how have you overcome them (set backs, rejections, injuries, basically anything difficult that you have had to overcome)

I had stress fractures in my both ankles. It's challengeing to keep being motivated when you have a lot of pain and can't do the things you love.

4) What does your typical workout/diet routine look like?

I have so many things that I want to do each week so I try to mix them all. I try to plan three sessions of running, two/three sessions of climbing, rehab/prehab/mobility, and handstand and humanflag practise. On top I also try to do swiming , yoga and want to also add in boxing. It’s a hard schedule to do!.

5) What new knowledge have you learned over this past year regarding training, lifestyle and nutrition? 

You are not super man/woman and you need to get adequate rest.

6) Whats your favourite cheat/Treat meal? 

Mango, acai bowl.

7) one supplement that you could not live without?
nocco.

8) If you had to start out from scratch with your physique what would you do differently and why? 

I would of started gymnastics when I was much younger.

9) Who do you look upto in the fitness industry and why?

I look up to Heather hardy as she train’s hard and shows that it'possible to reach your goals if you really want it.

10) If you had to give one bit of advice to people starting out what would that be?

Take away the “T” from the word can't, you can do it!

11) What new goals are on the horizon?

I have many! One arm pull up, handstand, human flag, running a trail race and to be a stronger climber. (All of them are this year) 

12) Where can people find you? (website, social media accounts) 

@fanny_josefine --> instagram
https://www.facebook.com/fannyjosefine

LATEST 12 QUESTIONS BELOW....................